RESIDENTIAL AND LIGHT COMMERCIAL WARRANTY
This warranty applies to Urbanfloor’s Cascade series, SPC (Stone Composite) flooring, purchased from an authorized dealer and installed in a residential or light commercial area. The warranty applies to the original purchaser as long as the original purchaser continues to remain in residence of original installation. Warranty is non-transferable.
The Cascade series flooring is covered by a Lifetime-Residential Warranty and a 10-Year Light Commercial Warranty.
We warrant to the original purchaser that our flooring:
• Is free from any manufacturing defects at time of purchase
• Under normal use, the flooring surface will not wear through for the duration of the warranty
CUSTOMER CLAIM POLICIES
• Claim forms can be found on
http://www.urbanfloor.com under Customer Support > Form download; or click here to go to form download page.
• Claim must be presented by the original Dealer/Distributor that purchased the material through Urbanfloor.
• Claim must have Dealer/Distributors invoice number from Urbanfloor that the claim is associated with.
• Products sold over the internet are prohibited by Urbanfloor, and carry no warranty if purchased online.
• See Urbanfloor’s Internet Sales Policy at http://www.urbanfloor.com/INTERNET-SALES-POLICY.html
• Claim form must be complete, including square footage installed, square footage of complaint, material type, Urban’s original invoice# and purchase date, installation date and clear pictures showing area(s) of complaint.
• Claim department will then decide if a Certified Inspector will be scheduled, or material replaced.
• Claims are handled directly with the Dealer/Distributor. All findings will be sent to the Dealer/Distributor along with a letter of acceptance or denial of the claim. It is up to the Dealer/Distributor to pass findings along to the end user.
• Urban Floor must be given the opportunity to inspect the flooring before any removal or repairs. Any repairs or replacements before an Urbanfloor inspection will void the warranty.
Any claim under the Residential Limited Warranties shall be made by contacting your retailer within 30 days after it has been detected. Proof of purchase, including the date of purchase, must be presented to make a claim. All claims must be filed through your Urbanfloor dealer.
If Urbanfloor™accepts a claim under the Residential Limited Warranties; it will repair or replace, as its portion, the affected Urbanfloor flooring materials. If the design for which a claim is made is no longer available, Urbanfloor will replace the affected Urbanfloor flooring materials with another design of equal value. These warranties are not transferable. They extend only to the original end-consumer.
Urbanfloor Forms are available for download at: http://www.urbanfloor.com/downloads
Urbanfloor™ DISCLAIMS LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL AND CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES INCLUDING DOWNTIME, LOSS OF USE OF FLOORING/FACILITIES/EQUIPMENT, LOSS OF PROFIT OR REVENUE. BREACH OF ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTY AND DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, OR WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, WITH RESPECT TO THIS PRODUCT. THE ABOVE REMEDIES ARE THE CUSTOMER’S SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDIES FOR CLAIMS ON THIS PRODUCT.
This warranty constitutes the entire agreement of the parties, and no waiver or amendment shall be valid unless in writing and signed by an authorized representative of Urbanfloor™. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may have other rights that vary from state to state.