Construction: Luxury Vinyl
Color: Williamson Oak
Edge Profile: Micro Bevel
Wear Layer:20 mil
Size: 9" x 72"
Coverage:26.95 sq ft/ carton
Attached Underlayment: Cork
Warranty:ResidentialLimited Lifetime Warranty, Commercial 10 Year Limited
Williamson Oak's deep brown is paired with swirls of grain patterns and a lighter brown tone to bring depth into these planks. This floor is both warm and stylish, making it perfect for any room in your home. With being the largest LVT plank on the market, COREtec Plus XL is in a category all its own. Rigid plank technology allows easy handling and installation making COREtec Plus XL a great alternative to glue down LVT, solid locking LVT, or laminate flooring. The patented construction of COREtec Plus XL features our innovative COREtec core structure, which is an extruded core made from recycled wood and bamboo dust, limestone, and virgin PVC. Since COREtec Plus products are 100% waterproof, they can be installed in wet areas and will never swell when exposed to water. COREtec Plus XL is inert and dimensionally stable; it will not expand or contract under normal conditions. Further, COREtec Plus XL never needs expansion strips in large rooms. Each COREtec Plus plank has an attached cork underlayment for a quieter, warmer vinyl floor that is naturally resistant to odor causing mold and mildew. COREtec Plus XL is GREENGUARD GOLD Certified for Indoor Air Quality to help keep your home healthy and happy.
LIFETIME RESIDENTIAL LIMITED WEAR WARRANTY
This Limited Warranty is provided by Shaw Industries, Inc. (Shaw) and begins when the flooring is purchased. USFloors is a selling brand of Shaw Industries, Inc. The finish of the floor plank is warranted by Shaw not to wear through under normal use for the life of the product. Finish wear-through is defined as 100% finish removal over a minimum of 3% of the total installation. (Gloss reduction or surface scratches are not considered surface wear.) Dull finish can be corrected with spot or overall recoating care systems. This warranty is non-transferable and applies only to the original purchaser.
This lifetime limited residential wear warranty is made subject to the following conditions:
- The floor must be installed properly and according to Shaw’s installation instructions.
- The flooring must be used only indoors in a dry, climate controlled area.
- The flooring must be maintained in accordance with Shaw’s maintenance instructions.
- This limited warranty does not apply to water damage of any kind.
- This limited warranty does not apply to damage caused by water or moisture in the subfloor or underneath the flooring, including but not limited to damage from subfloor hydrostatic pressure (water or moisture under the floor that is transmitted to the surface through exerted pressure) or other conditions that result in water or moisture being under the floor.
- This limited warranty does not apply to Shaw moldings and trims.
- Installation of flooring that contains any manufacturing defect is not covered by this limited warranty.
Lifetime Limited Structure Warranty
The floor plank is warranted to be free from manufacturing or material defects for the life of the product. Should a defect occur, Shaw will arrange a credit based on the original purchase of the product. This warranty is not transferable by the purchaser of the floor.
Should a defect occur, we will arrange a refund based on the original purchase of the product. This warranty is not transferable by the purchaser of the floor. Should a problem attributable as a manufacturing defect develop after flooring is installed, the cost of labor for repair will be covered by this warranty.
Warranty Coverage: Upon determination of a valid manufacturing defect or finish wear through amounting to 100%, credit will be issued to the dealer and will be good toward the purchase of a replacement. When defective product is installed, credit applies to material only and does not include labor since it is the responsibility of the installer to determine suitability of material prior to installation. Should a problem attributable as a manufacturing defect develops after flooring is installed, the cost of labor for repair will be covered by this warranty.
The Limited Wear Warranty does not cover:
- Damage due to adhesives or tape, scratches, gouges, scuffs, punctures, cuts, indentations, burns, accidents, lack of proper furniture rests or any intentional misuse of the product. Loss of finish gloss over time is consistent with normal wear & tear and is not a product flaw.
- Problems due to moisture, mildew, alkaline substances, hydrostatic pressure, expansion and contraction between planks/tiles, or humidity levels above or below those recommended.
- It is normal and expected for there to be color variations due to use of natural components, exposure to UV light and/or sunlight, and age of material. Therefore, color inconsistency between samples, replacement product or illustrations and actual product is not a manufacturing flaw.
- Manufacturer makes no guarantee that Shaw products will match or coordinate with customer furnishings, trim, cabinetry, railings, etc.
- Inherent variations that are consistent with those of a natural product to include pattern, color, and granule size do not indicate defective material.
- Noncompliance with installation instructions and maintenance guidelines as recommended by Shaw. Manufacturer cannot assume responsibility for the suitability of flooring material and accompanying products for each individual installation as manufacturer has no control over the installer's proper application. Should an individual piece be doubtful as to appearance or dimension the installer should not use this piece. Failure to apply protective coating in accordance with manufacturer’s guidelines may result in irreparable damage to the cork. Such damage is not covered.
- Cracking, warping, soiling, fading, improper maintenance or abuse caused by items such as roller skates, golf shoes or pets.
- Floor covering installed in inappropriate locations is excluded from this warranty.
- Exposure to UV light and sunlight will cause discoloration to natural wood products. This is normal and is not a manufacturing flaw. Area rugs and large furniture will block light exposure and cause uneven coloration. To minimize this, furnishings and floor coverings should be moved periodically.
How to File a Claim
If you think that there is a defect in your flooring that is covered by this Shaw warranty, you must notify the Shaw retailer who sold you the flooring. Your retailer will be able to file the claim with Shaw for you. If you are unable to contact your retailer or do not receive satisfaction, write:
Shaw Industries Financial Services P.O. Box 2128 Mail Drop 026-04 Dalton, GA 30722-0040 www.shawnow.com
Be sure to include a full description of the problem, photos if available, proof of purchase showing the price paid for the flooring excluding pad and labor.
The Shaw Information Center provides information about proper installation and maintenance of your Shaw flooring. If you have other questions, please feel free to write or call us.
How to contact the Shaw Information Center 1.800.441.7429 or www.shawfloors.com/customer-care/contact-us
Implied warranties Please note - The warranty is not transferable. It extends only to the original end-use purchaser. Shaw does not grant to any person or entity the authority to create for it any obligation or liability in connection with this product. Shaw shall not be liable to the consumer or any other person or entity for any incidental, special or consequential damages, arising out of breach of this limited warranty or any implied limited warranty (excluding merchantability).
All implied warranties, including an implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, are hereby limited to the duration of this limited warranty. Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of implied warranties or the limitation of incidental or consequential damages, so the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to the purchaser. This warranty gives the purchaser specific legal rights, such rights may vary from State to State.